Brian is the managing partner of the Dallas office, and a recognized, first-chair trial attorney who focuses on providing his clients with superior legal services, strategic thinking and a results-driven approach, while offering practical solutions to their most difficult problems.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2004, J.D., International Law Review Member, Manager of Business Development
- University of Texas, 2000, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Area Young Lawyers
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- The Legal 500 United States Construction (including Construction Litigation), 2016, 2018
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List, 2017 - 2018
- Selected for inclusion in the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation (2014-2017)