Ben concentrates his practice on environmental and safety regulatory and compliance matters. He routinely counsels companies in connection with major industrial accidents, internal investigations and root cause analysis (RCA), workplace culture, compliance assurance, crisis response, whistleblowers, process safety incidents, and workplace injuries and fatalities. Ben also advises companies on government agency investigations and enforcement, environmental litigation, and response to regulatory rulemakings.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University of California, B.A., cum laude
- Dress for Success Houston, Board of Directors and General Counsel
- Houston Wilderness, Board of Directors
- Center for Houston's Future, Business/Civic Leadership Forum, Member
Premios y reconocimientos
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 USA for Environment: regulatory, 2017-2021
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 USA for Environment: regulatory, 2022
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Texas Environment, 2022
- Falck Offshore Survival HUET & Rigpass