Paul is a member of Reed Smith’s Life Sciences Health Industry Group, and the managing partner of the firm's San Francisco office. He advises health care providers and life science companies on regulatory matters and business transactions. This often includes providing clients with guidance on fraud and abuse laws, payment and coverage rules, privacy and security laws, and participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs. Paul has worked with a wide range of health care providers and life science companies, and has particularly deep industry experience in radiology, radiation oncology, telemedicine and long-term care.
- Tulane Law School, 2003, J.D.
- Tulane University, 2003, MHA (Masters in Health Administration), School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine
- Purdue University, 1997, B.A., Political Science, Phi Beta Kappa
- Purdue University, 1997, B.S., Business Management
- American Bar Association; Health Law Section; Active Member
- American Health Lawyers Association; Active Member
- California Society for Professionals in Healthcare; Former Board Member
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys; Active Member
- Purdue Alumni Association; Life Member; Former Board Member
- Radiology Business Management Association; Former Member of Federal Affairs Committee
- Women’s Community Clinic; Board Member (September 2012 to present)
- Ranked in Chambers USA for California Healthcare, 2018-2020
- Named by The Daily Journal as a top Health Care lawyer (2019)
- 25 September 2020 "Necessary Numbers: Lack of Diversity Data in Complex Practice Areas Leads to Exclusion" Law | Corporate Counsel
- December 2014 "New legislation to promote standardization across PAC heralds major provider IMPACT." PPS Alert for Long-Term Care (a monthly newsletter for long-term care professionals). HCPro