Type d’évènement: Conférence
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 4RS
- Date/heure de début
- 26 June 2015, 8:30 AM BST
- Date/heure de fin
- 26 June 2015, 4:05 PM BST
There will be opening keynote speeches from both Richard Knox, Deputy Director, Securities and Markets, Financial Services Group, HM Treasury and Cora Van Nieuvanhuizen MEP, Rapporteur on Benchmarks, Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee, European Parliament
Presentations and panel sessions will then cover the following topics:
- The changing structure of benchmark administration
- The changing behaviour of firms (two sessions)
- Benchmark manipulation and market abuse
Join Reed Smith partner Chris Borg for his presentation entitled: "Overview of the European regulatory position and the future" and partners Brett Hillis and Rob Falkner for their panel discussions entitled "The current state of UK regulation and future prospects" and "The changing structure of benchmark administration" respectively.
For more information or to register, visit City & Financial Global.