Type d’évènement: Conférence
Take a comparative look at how business disputes and government investigations are handled in the U.S. and in Germany, and the contrasting rules and roles of disclosure and discovery, with a particular emphasis on privacy and data protection issues. And learn practical steps companies should consider to maximize compliance, and how new approaches, including advanced technology, may help to bridge the EU vs. U.S. divide.
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to exchange ideas and opinions with colleagues from other companies and our Reed Smith lawyers.
- David R. Cohen, Practice Group Leader, Records & E-Discovery, Reed Smith
- Bryon Bratcher, Director of Practice Solutions, Reed Smith
- Dr Andreas Splittgerber, Partner, IP, Tech & Data, Reed Smith
- Christian T. Stempfle, Partner, Litigation, Reed Smith
- Dr Thomas Fischl, Counsel, Entertainment & Media, Reed Smith
RSVP to Annika Kersting. Participation is free of charge.