Eight things you don’t know about CCPA that may make your holidays more relaxing
Dozens of law firm webinars have been presented on all of the things companies need to do to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Less has been said about the more business-friendly features of California’s sweeping new privacy law and aspects of the law that could soften the stress it creates. With the January 1, 2020 effective date just weeks away, join Reed Smith’s IP, Tech & Data Group for a primer to explore easily overlooked features of the CCPA.
Type d’évènement: Webinar, Formation juridique continue
- Reed Smith Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 11 December 2019, 1:00 PM CT
- Date/heure de fin
- 11 December 2019, 2:00 PM CT
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for 'Countdown to CCPA compliance: 1 month to go'
This webinar will explore the eight things you don’t know about CCPA that may make your holidays more relaxing, including the following key CCPA features:
- Limitations to the private right of action
- The B2B exemption and sunset
- Practical considerations for California employers
- Safe harbor considerations when working with service providers
- Market developments and considerations in AdTech