Reed Smith today announced that nine of its lawyers have been included in Super Lawyers’ 2020 list of Texas Rising Stars. The firm also congratulates Chauncey Lane and Rachel Thompson for making the list for the first time this year.
Reed Smith lawyers added to Super Lawyer's 2020 Texas Rising Stars list are:
- Benjamin Koplin, Partner, Health Care
- Clark Donat, Counsel, Business Litigation
- Chauncey Lane, Partner, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Michael Bernick, Partner, Business Litigation
- Lloyd Lim, Partner, Bankruptcy: Business
- Michael Lombardino, Associate, Employment & Labor
- Nicole Soussan Caplan, Associate, Energy & Resources
- Peter Stuhldreher, Partner, Employment & Labor
- Rachel Thompson, Associate, Banking
Super Lawyers annually selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through a patented multiphase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To be selected as a Rising Star, lawyers must either be 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or fewer.