While the life sciences sector has been more resilient than most, COVID-19 has undoubtedly caused a slowdown in deal activity globally. Our panel of strategic, Private Equity and Venture Capital deal making experts shared their reflections on the impact of COVID-19 on deal making in the life sciences sector, lessons learned as well as their perspectives and hope for deal making activity and trends in the sector in a post-COVID-19 world.
- A. Maria Dhal (Head of Transactions: Oncology Business Development & Licensing, AstraZeneca)
- Edward de Nor (Executive Partner, GHO Capital)
- Johan Verbeeck (Vice President Business Development, Immunology, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson)
- Laurence Barker (Partner and CBO Dementia Discovery Fund, SV Heath Investors)
- James West (Director, Results Healthcare)
Reed Smith extends its gratitude to all of our excellent panellists for the truly insightful dialogue.
A recording of this interactive panel session, can be found at YouTube.com.