Judith is an associate in the firm’s Energy & Natural Resources Group based in London with a focus on Trade and Commodities Finance. Judith qualified as a solicitor in November 2019 at a leading US law firm where she gained experience in a range of financing structures, including bilateral and syndicated lending. Whilst at the US Law Firm, Judith was seconded to a financial consultancy firm. Judith advises clients on a range of Trade Finance products and instruments including, bills of exchange and letters of credit.
- BPP University, 2018, LPC
- BPP University, 2016, GDL
- University College London, 2012, M.A.
- Kingston University, 2011, BA (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles