Andrew is a member of Reed Smith’s Energy & Natural Resources Group and is based in the London office. Since qualifying in 1998, Andrew has specialised in international trade. Andrew’s clients range from the largest multi-national producers, miners, trading houses and oil majors to smaller trading concerns.
- College of Law, York, 1996, LPC, Laws
- College of Law, York, 1995, CPE
- University of Cambridge, Peterhouse College, 1994, BA (Hons)
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Solicitor Advocate (juridictions supérieures)
- Law Society
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Commodities, 2009-2020