Elaina’s primary focus revolves around navigating the intricate world of managed care litigation. Her track record includes not only vigorously defending clients at every stage of litigation but also excelling in complex trials. She has an impressive history of achieving favorable outcomes through adept mediation, pretrial settlement conferences, and arbitration.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2017, J.D., Dean’s List; , Graduate Research Assistant; President, Women’s Law Society; Advanced Student Attorney - Elder Financial Justice Clinic
- Michigan State University, 2014, B.A., Political Science Pre-Law, Philosophy of Law, Advocates at MSU, Member; Pre-Law Society, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch", 2024
- Selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list, 2020-2023