Rob is Vice Chair for Reed Smith’s Litigation Department. He was previously Chair of the Transportation Industry Group. His main area of focus is acting for banks and financial institutions, funds and private equity clients, and shipowners in relation to debt and mezzanine finance, restructurings and workouts, and distressed loan trading.
- University of Exeter Law School, 2001
- University of Exeter, 2000
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Global Market Leaders Shipping: Finance, 2021
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Asset Finance: Shipping Finance, 2020-2022
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Transport finance and leasing, 2022