- 29 March 2022, 2:30 PM France Daylight Time
- 29 March 2022, 4:30 PM France Daylight Time
In this panel discussion, guest speakers – featuring in-house GCs, arbitrators, and institutional representatives – present their views and insights in a two-part session consisting of:
- Keynote speech from Ramzi Aboutaam, vice president and international legal lead for emerging markets at Pfizer, on "Arbitrating Cross-Border Commercial Life-Sciences Disputes"
- GC roundtable discussion with participants discussing questions such as: “Do you agree that life sciences disputes are more than simply commercial disputes?” and “Is it essential for arbitrators in life sciences disputes to have life sciences experience?”
- Mock life sciences-themed emergency arbitration covering topics ranging from evidentiary burden to enforcement issues, complete with live feedback from a ‘tribunal’ composed of arbitrators and institutional representatives.
- Ramzi Aboutaam, VP, International Legal Lead for Emerging Markets, Pfizer
- Chiann Bao, Arbitration Chambers in Hong Kong, London, New York
- Gautam Bhattacharyya, International Arbitration Partner and Chair of the Reed Smith India Business Team, Reed Smith London
- JP Duffy, International Arbitration Partner, Reed Smith, New York
- Mark Ferguson, Head of Commercial Litigation, Viatris
- Simon Greer, International Arbitration Partner, Reed Smith, London
- Iqbal Hussain, General Counsel, Centessa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Marek Krasula, Director of Arbitration for the ICC in North America
- Luis Martinez, Vice President, International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Casey Olbrantz, Associate, Reed Smith, New York
- Debolina Partap, Senior Vice President Legal and Group General Counsel, Wockhardt
- Peter Rosher, Global Chair, Reed Smith International Arbitration Practice
Read more about our speakers by downloading the PDF below.