Ben concentrates his practice on environmental and safety regulatory and compliance matters. He routinely counsels companies in connection with major industrial accidents, internal investigations and root cause analysis (RCA), workplace culture, compliance assurance, crisis response, whistleblowers, process safety incidents, and workplace injuries and fatalities. Ben also advises companies on government agency investigations and enforcement, environmental litigation, and response to regulatory rulemakings.
- 美国乔治城大学法学院, 法学博士
- 加州大学, 学士, cum laude
- Dress for Success Houston, Board of Directors and General Counsel
- Houston Wilderness, Board of Directors
- Center for Houston's Future, Business/Civic Leadership Forum, Member
- Listed as a Next Generation Lawyer in The Legal 500 USA for Environment: regulatory, 2017-2019
- Falck Offshore Survival HUET & Rigpass