Bill is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services. His practice is focused on sophisticated transactional matters in the areas of public finance, banking, corporate finance and project finance. He is the head of the public finance practice in the Philadelphia office of Reed Smith.
- Duke University School of Law, 1981, 法学博士, with distinction
- Wheaton College, 1977, 学士, with high honor
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for Government Finance (2004-2019)
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Banking and Finance Law, 2015-2021