Vicki is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. Her practice focuses on handling regulatory, enforcement, and transactional matters for a variety of health industry clients navigating the intersection of health care and technology, including health care providers, suppliers, manufacturers, associations, and technology companies. Vicki supports clients in advancing digital health innovation and counsels clients on telehealth, mobile health solutions and applications, smart medical devices, data analytics, and compliance with the interoperability and information blocking regulations. Vicki also assists clients with a broad range of regulatory matters, including fraud and abuse compliance; health information privacy and security compliance (HIPAA, Part 2 and state law); health care facility and provider licensing; Medicare and Medicaid enrollment and reimbursement; navigating the post-COVID-19 regulatory landscape; False Claims Act defense; and government investigations, settlements, and implementation of corporate integrity agreements (CIAs).
- The George Washington University Law School, 2014, 法学博士, Thurgood Marshall Scholar; International Law Review
- The George Washington University School of Public Health & Health Services, 2014, M.P.H.
- Dickinson College, 2011, 学士, Law and Policy with honors; Spanish with honors; Phi Beta Kappa; summa cum laude
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Making Justice Real Pro Bono Award 2016, presented by the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia
- American Bar Association/Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in Health Law (2015)
- The American Bar Association Health Law Section & Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Health Law (2015)
- 29 March 2023 "Aligning Substance Abuse Confidentiality Regulations With HIPAA to Enhance Compliance" Health IT Security
- 1 March 2023 "OCR Strengthens Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records" Risk Management