Richard is an asset finance partner, specialising in shipping and aviation.
He advises major international lenders and owners/operators in relation to a broad range of aviation and shipping (including offshore, oil and gas) work.
- Nottingham Law School, 2005, LPC, Distinction
- University of Warwick, 2004, LL.B.
- England und Wales
- Airline Economics “40 under 40” List: 2017
- Euromoney’s Guide to the World’s Leading Aviation Lawyers: 2013, 2014, 2017
- Thomson Reuters, Rising Star: 2014, 2015