Gregor is co-chair of the firm’s global Entertainment and Media Industry Group. He is widely recognised as being one of the world’s leading lawyers in digital media.
- City University, LL.B., Business Law, Hons 2:1
- Nottingham Law School, LPC, Merit
- London Business School, Young Professionals Course
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Media & Entertainment: Gaming, Social Media & Interactive Content and UK-wide Media & Entertainment: Music: Non-Contentious, 2020
- Listed in the Hall of Fame and as a Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500 UK for Media & entertainment: Music; digital media, 2020