Greg’s practice focuses on the defense of aviation, industrial, and recreational manufacturers in complex and high-stakes product liability litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States. He has substantial experience in defending claims involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. Greg also defends a number of commercial airlines in various passenger claim lawsuits.
- Syracuse University College of Law, 2010, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, 2006, B.A., Political Science, Dean's List
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 USA for Transport: aviation and air travel: litigation and regulation, 2021-2022. Legal 500 USA is issued by The Legal 500. A description of the selection methodology can be found at legal500.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers' Rising Stars list for Aviation and Aerospace, 2018-2022. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Insurance Law (2010)