Antonia is a partner in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group with over 12 years of experience in the MENA region. She advises on the full cycle of complex, high-value commercial and construction disputes, from settlement negotiations, mediations, and other alternative dispute resolution methods, to formal dispute resolution proceedings and enforcement.
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2008, LPC
- University of Cambridge Fitzwilliam College, 2007, LL.M.
- World Trade Institute, 2006, Erasmus
- University of Sheffield, 2006, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- DIFC Court - Dubai
- Appointed to the arbitrator panels or lists for the following institutions or arbitration centres: ADGM, CRCICA, DIAC, eBram, HKIAC, LCIA and the SCCA
- Former events coordinator for Young ICCA
- Member of IBA Commercial Arbitration Case Law Sub-Committee
- Co-chair of the Equal Representation in Arbitration Pledge Middle East Sub-Committee
- Co-chair of the Greener Arbitrations Middle East Sub-Committee
- Former member of steering committee of the Y-ADR group of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR)
- Former member of the advisory board for the young group of Pakistan’s Center for International Investment and Commercial Arbitration (CIICA)
Awards & Recognition
- Ranked as 'Up and Coming' in Chambers Global for United Arab Emirates Dispute Resolution, 2022-2023
- Named as a Future Leader in Arbitration, Who’s Who Legal 2022