A member of the firm’s globally recognized policyholder-focused practice group, which was recently named The American Lawyer® Litigation Department of the Year in Insurance for 2021 and one of Law360’s Insurance Groups of the Year in 2020, Jessica focuses her practice on liability and property claims for corporate, commercial, and residential policyholders, with an emphasis on data and network security and privacy liability (cyber liability) matters. Jessica is also a member of the On Chain: Crypto and Digital Assets Group.
Jessica litigates bad faith and unfair insurance practice disputes and helps policyholders optimize their available insurance coverage under a wide variety of policies including cyber liability, commercial general liability (CGL), directors and officers liability (D&O), professional errors and omissions (E&O), environmental, builder’s risk (construction defect), first-party property, and more. Her work has proven to be fundamental when resolving client issues, having helped achieve multi-million dollar settlements for clients.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2018, J.D., Dean’s Fellow, Moot Court Board, Mock Trial Honors Board
- Chapman University, 2015, B.A., Legal Studies
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association – Board of Directors (2021-2023), Young Lawyers Section
- Miami-Dade Chapter, Florida Association of Women Lawyers –Diversity & Inclusion Committee Member
- South Florida Chapter, Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Member
- Selected as a Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy Class X 2022 – 2023 Fellow