Susan is a partner in the Asset Finance team of the Transportation Industry Group. Susan advises clients on a broad range of transactional shipping matters, including debt financings, private equity investment, sale and leaseback arrangements, joint ventures and restructurings, acting for investment funds, banks, shipowners, charterers and high net worth individuals. She also has extensive experience in advising on shipbuilding contracts and refund guarantees and regularly acts for buyers and sellers on sale and purchase transactions of both commercial vessels and superyachts.
- BPP Law School, 2008, LPC, Distinction
- BPP Law School, 2007, GDL, Commendation
- Royal Holloway, University of London, 2004, M.A., European Business, Distinction
- Royal Holloway, University of London, 2003, BSc, Mathematics and Psychology, First Class Honours
- England and Wales
- Finnish British Chamber of Commerce