Lizbeth has extensive experience advising U.S. and international clients on U.S. export controls and trade sanctions, and conducting related internal investigations, audits and gap assessments.
She regularly assists clients in the development, drafting and implementation of customized export compliance systems to help minimize the risk of non-compliance while meeting her client’s business needs.
- University of Denver, 2000, J.D.
- University of Colorado, 1996, M.A.
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- All State Courts - Colorado
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member