Keith works with his clients to solve complex business problems, through tough negotiating and litigation where necessary. He advises public and private corporations, boards of directors, and management teams regarding matters most important to their business. Keith brings a unique balance of legal acumen and practical business focus to each representation. His industry experience includes representing companies involved in the technology industry, health care, real estate, retail, manufacturing, health spas, restaurants, and oil and gas.
- University of Wyoming, 1996, J.D., with honors, Order of the Coif
- University of Wyoming, 1993, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court - District of Wyoming
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Premios y reconocimientos
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy, 2009-2023
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Texas Bankruptcy/Restructuring, 2021-2022