Panos serves as global co-lead of Reed Smith's Financial Industry Group. Currently based in Reed Smith’s London office, Panos has a diverse practice advising U.S. and European-based clients in the entire lifecycle of alternative investment vehicles, including with respect to the establishment of new hedge funds and private equity funds, the structuring, negotiation and execution of underlying investments, corporate governance matters, strategic advice concerning relationships with investors, counterparties, and/or regulators, and the restructuring or liquidation of alternative investment vehicles or related investments.
- New York University School of Law, 2001, LL.M.
- University of Athens, 2000, LL.B.
- Abogado extranjero matriculado: Inglaterra y Gales
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Premios y reconocimientos
- Listed as Rising Star in IFLR1000 Global for UK Hedge funds, 2020-2023