Type d’évènement: Webinar
- Date/heure de début
- 19 October 2017, 12:30 PM BST
- Date/heure de fin
- 19 October 2017, 1:30 PM BST
- Inscription en ligne
- Register for the webinar here.
Please join us for a CLE webinar on recent trends and practice considerations for antitrust and competition issues in e-commerce. Key topics covered in the series include:
- Dealing with use of third party websites, adwords, minimum advertised pricing and geoblocking
- Minimum Advertised Pricing, Most Favored Nation Clauses, Resale Price Maintenance (RPM), and French unfair trading rules in the U.S. and in Europe
- What to learn from the Coty case in the European Court and current European Commission investigations in e-commerce
- Using third party platforms (looking at the French and German case law and enforcement practice before Coty and how Coty may change the French and German enforcement policy)
- Pricing issues (looking at restrictions manufacturers may engage in for products to be sold online/dual pricing and RPM)
This webinar is the first in our “Antitrust in the Digital Age” series on current and developing antitrust and competition issues in E-commerce, Big Data and the Digital Economy in the U.S. and Europe.