The 6th Annual Energy & Commodities Conference took place virtually this year, but offered no shortage of insights on litigation, regulatory trends, COVID-19 impacts, and transformation in the energy industry.
The 2020 Reed Smith Energy & Commodities Post-Conference Summary includes short overviews of each session, including our keynote from Robert J. Johnston at Eurasia Group, and direct links to the individual sessions.
- The future of the commodities markets across the Americas
- 2020 trends in the oil and gas industry
- Chapter 11 asset sales in the age of COVID-19
- Energy transactions in a pandemic world
- Legal perspectives on construction and deployment of FSRUs
- Professional ethics issues for in-house counsel
- Litigation trends in the oil and gas industry
- 2020 at the CFTC and FERC
Continuing Legal Education: Registration is required for clients who wish to receive CLE credit, and you must follow all the attendance verification prompts. After viewing each session, email our CLE team with the name of the session you attended to request credit.
For all other questions or feedback, or to enquire about future conferences, please email Alma Rosas.
Download the PDF to read more!