Michael has been a partner since 1999. He qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 1998 and England and Wales in 1992. He has a wide corporate practice advising on initial public offering transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and equity and debt restructuring exercises. He acts for private and public companies and investment banks. Michael joined Hong Kong from the London office. He advised the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on the formation of the Growth Enterprise Market and on the listing rules applicable to the GEM.
- University of Cambridge, 1988, BA in Law
- University of Cambridge, 1992, M.A.
- Hong Kong
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of England & Wales