Manoj is a corporate partner specialising in M&A and private equity and has more than 18 years of transactional experience in most of the South and South East Asian countries, including Singapore, Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Lao PDR and Cambodia.
Manoj focuses on cross-border M&A, private equity, debt and equity restructurings, various forms of foreign direct investment and numerous other commercial transactions. Manoj also regularly advises multinational corporations on bribery and corruption matters as well as regional labour and employment issues arising from restructuring and reorganisation, mergers, acquisitions, divestments and post-acquisition integration.
- University of Bristol, LL.B.
- National University of Singapore, Postgraduate Diploma, Singapore Law
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for Myanmar General Business Law, 2021
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Myanmar General Business Law (Expertise Based Abroad) and Singapore Corporate/M&A (Foreign Expertise in Myanmar), 2021