Naz is an associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Group and has a wide range of experience in trade and physical commodities disputes. Her practice mainly focuses on advising traders and suppliers in managing and resolving trade, commodity and shipping disputes. She has extensive experience of commodity arbitrations especially before GAFTA, FOSFA and the SAL.
- BPP Law School, 2014, LPC
- University College London, 2011, LL.M., Maritime Law
- King's College London, 2009, LL.B.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Young ICCA
- The Young Maritime Professionals