Richard is Chair of Reed Smith’s Transportation Industry Group. He is an asset finance partner, focusing on aviation and shipping.
He advises clients in relation to a broad range of aviation and shipping work, with a primary focus on the financing, leasing, trading, and repackaging of transportation assets, acting for clients across the whole spectrum and life cycle of shipping and aviation deals.
- 英国诺丁汉法律学院, 2005, 法律实务课程, Distinction
- 英国华威大学, 2004, 法学学士
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Asset Finance: Aviation Finance, 2022
- Law360 “Rising Star”, transportation, 2019
- Airline Economics “40 under 40” List: 2017, 2019
- Euromoney’s Guide to the World’s Leading Aviation Lawyers: 2013, 2014, 2017
- Thomson Reuters, Rising Star: 2014, 2015