Etienne focuses on real estate law and regularly advises national and international clients on all legal aspects of national and international real estate transactions, financing, asset management issues, lease agreements, construction agreements, property development, and insolvency issues.
He has extensive experience in the acquisition of commercial, industrial and residential properties, also by way of sale and lease back transactions.
- Germany, 1999, Certified Specialist for Administrative Law
- University of Bayreuth, Germany, 1996, 博士
- Munich, Germany, 1994, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Bayreuth, Germany, 1991, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Bayreuth, Germany, 1985, Study of Law
- German Bar Association
- European Lawyers Association