Cori, a partner in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group, focuses her practice on FDA regulatory issues for the drug, dietary supplement, and medical device, industries across the supply chain, including companies investing in these industries. Cori has regulatory, transactional, and investigational expertise.
Cori specializes in providing legal and strategic advice regarding product labeling, advertising, and promotion; clinical research considerations across the product life cycle; and corporate compliance concerns, including the review, revision, and implementation of compliance programs. She assists clients during FDA inspections, in responding to FDA 483s and Warning Letters, and with recalls and market withdrawals of products.
- University of Maryland School of Law, 2006, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, 2006, M.P.H.
- Emory University, 2003, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Women’s Initiative Network of Reed Smith, NY Chairperson
- Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- Mid-Atlantic Executive Board of Directors, President-Elect (2012)
- Mid-Atlantic Board of Directors, Director-at-Large, Programming (2011)
- Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Event Coordinator (2010)
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- Rising Star, NY Metro Super Lawyers - Food & Drugs, Thomson Reuters, 2016
- Rising Star, Healthcare Businesswomen's Association, 2011