Hagen has extensive experience advising on financial regulatory matters. His practice covers a broad range of areas, including financial services licensing and approvals, conduct of business and regulatory change projects. His clients include banks, payment services firms, digital asset exchanges and dealers, capital markets intermediaries, funds and fund managers, exchanges, proprietary trading houses and commodity groups.
- Singapore Institute of Legal Education, 2016, Singapore Foreign Practitioner Examinations
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2008, LPC
- Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University, 2007, Dr. jur., International Law, Distinction
- University of Sussex, 2002, LL.B., Law with German, First Class
- England und Wales
- Singapore (s36B Legal Profession Act permitted areas of law only)
- Ranked in Chambers FinTech for FinTech: Legal, 2021-2022