Hagen has extensive experience advising on financial regulatory matters. His practice covers a broad range of areas, including licensing and regulatory approvals, conduct of business and governance, FinTech and contentious regulatory matters.
- Singapore Institute of Legal Education, 2016, Singapore Foreign Practitioner Examinations
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2008, LPC
- Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University, 2007, Ph.D., International Law, Distinction
- University of Sussex, 2002, LL.B., Law with German, First Class
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles