Hagen has extensive experience advising on financial regulatory matters. His practice covers a broad range of areas, including financial services licensing and approvals, conduct of business and regulatory change projects. His clients include banks, payment services firms, broker-dealers, fund managers, exchanges, proprietary trading houses and commodity groups.
- Singapore Institute of Legal Education, 2016, Singapore Foreign Practitioner Examinations
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2008, LPC
- Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University, 2007, Ph.D., International Law, Distinction
- University of Sussex, 2002, LL.B., Law with German, First Class
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles