Join industry executives, in-house counsel, and Reed Smith insurance recovery lawyers from across the world for Reed Smith’s inaugural Global Insurance Symposium. This complimentary half-day conference will offer legal insights into recent developments, hot topics and trends that are impacting the insurance landscape. We will explore topics across a broad range of coverage areas including cyber liability, D&O, first-party property, and representations and warranties insurance and share important insights that impact your business.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 17 May 2023, 12:25 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 17 May 2023, 4:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Global Insurance Symposium
Sessions will include:
- Cyber warfare: Battling the war exclusion and other cyber coverage challenges
- Common law and civil law approaches to insurance claims
- Avoiding D&O insurance coverage nightmares
- Representations and warranties insurance: an overview and practical considerations
- Insurance recovery for natural disasters: Hurricanes, fires, earthquakes and mudslides
- The right to choose - When can the policyholder pick its own lawyer and how much does the insurer have to pay?