Han is a counsel in the firm’s Transportation Industry Group.
Han focuses on cross-border and domestic shipping finance. Han has experience representing major financial institutions, owners, lessors and operators in connection with debt finance transactions, including syndicated and bi-lateral secured loan facilities, export credit agency (ECA) -backed loan facilities, leasing, work-outs, debt restructurings and related collateral exercises.
Han also has experience representing equity investors and other parties in cross-border and domestic corporate and commercial transactions involving shipping, including joint ventures, private equity, vessel sale and purchase, vessel construction programs, and other similar transactions, often involving New York, Delaware, Vanuatu, Liberian and Marshall Islands legal advice.
- Tulane University, J.S.D.
- Tulane University, Master of Laws
- Dalian Maritime University, 2005, Bachelor of Laws, summa cum laude
- New York
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 USA for Transport: shipping: finance, 2019-2021
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Banking, 2014-2020
- Top Attorneys – selected as a “New York Metro Area Outstanding Young Lawyer” (2015 - 2019)
- Lloyd’s List Americas – member of winning team for Law Firm of the Year (2017)
- Tulane Maritime Law Center Most Outstanding Case Note Award (2010)
- The Second Place Winner of the American Bar Association Admiralty & Maritime Law Committee Law Student Writing Competition (2010)