Mitesh’s practice focuses in intellectual property law. He manages all stages of clients' domestic and international trademark and brand portfolios - from creation and selection, search and clearance, filing and prosecution, to monitoring and protection. Mitesh counsels clients on a range of brand related IP issues including M&A and financing due diligence and open source software licensing and best practices.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, 2007, B.A., Political Science - Public Law; Urban Studies and Planning
- Asian Law Alliance, Advisory Board Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Unreal Campaign Committee (2022-2024)
- Santa Clara University Tech Edge J.D. Mentor
- “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine since 2020