Greg is an associate in the Complex Litigation Group and is a member of Reed Smith’s Aviation Litigation team. His practice focuses on the defense of aircraft manufacturers in product liability actions throughout the United States, often involving catastrophic aviation accidents. Additionally, Greg defends airlines and maintenance facilities in aviation related litigation.
- Gregory was selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers list as a Rising Star for Aviation and Aerospace. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Insurance Law (2010)
- Syracuse University College of Law, 2010, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, 2006, B.A., Political Science, Dean's List
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York