Greg’s practice focuses on the defense of aviation, industrial, and recreational manufacturers in complex and high-stakes product liability litigation in federal and state courts throughout the United States. He has substantial experience in defending claims involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. Greg also defends a number of commercial airlines in various passenger claim lawsuits.
- Syracuse University College of Law, 2010, 法学博士, cum laude
- University of Miami, 2006, 学士, Political Science, Dean's List
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Gregory was selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers' Rising Stars list for Aviation and Aerospace, 2018-2020. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Insurance Law (2010)