Philipp is a partner in the Munich office and a member of Reed Smith’s Entertainment & Media Industry Group.
- University of Bonn, 1998, 博士
- 伦敦大学国王学院, 1997, 法学硕士
- Berlin, Kammergericht, 1996, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Bonn, 1992, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Bonn, 1989, Study of Law
- University of Marburg, Germany, 1987, Study of Law
- Board member of OSE International e.V., Munich
- Board member of Dr. Klaus Erkelenz Stiftung, Bonn
- Member of BITKOM (Germany’s digital association), the German Society for Law and Computer Science, the German Association of Law and Informatics and the German Association of Information Technology.
- Member of China Club Berlin
- Member of PIN., Munich.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany and Handelsblatt for Information Technology Law, 2020-2022.
- Recommended as Global Leader: Data – Data Privacy & Protection by Who’s Who Legal, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- International Client Choice Award in the information technology category, 2013.