Mark is a partner in the Global Regulatory Enforcement Group.
Mark is a former federal and state prosecutor who represents corporations and individuals in connection with government investigations, internal investigations, criminal and regulatory proceedings and related civil litigation. Mark has tried 25 cases, including some of the Department of Justice’s most complex financial fraud trials in recent years, and led multiple multi-year cross-border investigations of corporations and individuals. Mark has particular experience in investigations involving securities fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations, cyber-crime, bank fraud, money laundering and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) violations.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Member, Federal Bar Council
- Board member and audit committee chair, AHRC NYC, a non-profit that is one of the largest service providers for the developmentally disabled in New York City.
- Honorable Peter K. Leisure, U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York, 1 September 2001 to 1 September 2002