Ed has over three decades of experience defending clients in antitrust and commercial litigation, and before the FTC, DOJ, and state attorneys general in merger and other antitrust investigations, both civil and criminal. He is recognized for his aggressive and successful pursuit of clients’ interests, and for his advocacy skills both in and out of the courtroom, including through trial.
- Boston College Law School, 1984, J.D., cum laude. Editor-in-Chief, Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review.
- Hamilton College, 1979, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- All State and Federal Courts - New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eighth Circuit
- Trial Practice Committee of the American Bar Association Antitrust Section, Vice Chair (past)
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected to the Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers list for Antitrust Litigation, 2014-2021
- “Trailblazers in Antitrust - Mergers and Acquisition” National Law Journal
- Burton Award for Legal Achievement (for legal writing)