Anthony is the co-chair of Reed Smith's IP, Tech & Data Group and focuses his practice on commercial litigation, internal and regulatory investigations, electronic discovery and information governance, and data privacy and security.
- 哥伦比亚大学法学院, 1993, 法学博士, Senior Editor, Columbia Law Review
- University of Pennsylvania, 1990, B.A.B.S., cum laude
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Ranked in Chambers Global for E-Discovery & Information Governance, 2020-2021
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide E-Discovery & Information Governance, 2014, 2016-2020
- Master's Conference - Honorary Chair (2012)